Studies show that this year’s tools are based on users and their needs
Digital advertising has had a growing exposure worldwide and with it the trends that have emerged to catch users according to their tastes or habits.
According to a study done by Trend Watching in 2017 there was primacy of the antipersonal individuals who come to multiple concepts of identity on internet; there was also a rebound in the incorporation of virtual reality so that consumers could live new experiences within the digital world. Likewise there’s been a differentiation between global and local activities.
The following are different tools that meet the terms with already mentioned or that have strengthened the communication strategies of other companies.
- Brandwatch: It is a software that allows checking social networks to have a better internal view of the community and see what possibilities are in the future. This year is been said that payment campaigns are increasingly unsuccessful to achieve the expected goals. On the other hand, the ephemeral contents are coming to life and the live streaming video are a good alternative to show information, products or services in real time.
- Sprout Social: This tool gives you the power to manage the engagement that your brand has within social networks and improve the experience of each of the users. It uses artificial intelligence systems such as chatbots that have been implemented within marketing strategies to respond to customer concerns through predefined patterns. On the other hand, they talk about brands and how they should continue to humanize their responses to avoid depersonalization. Finally they conclude that the ecommerce has undergone an increase on 75%.
Throughout the year we will see the evolution of the current options, the appearance of new ones, and how brands achieve the balance between engagement and promotion of their products and services.
The content remains king
Since the implementation of marketing strategies on the digital field there’s always been made reference to the value of the content. Joe Pulizzi founder of Content Marketing Institute makes a classification of trends that have marked guidelines within this methodology.
- Information as a defense mechanism: When people consider that your publications are reliable they feel your digital environment more enjoyable and when you’re facing a media crisis that may affect your reputation they will be the first to act as a shield to defend you.
- Content can migrate: Platforms modify their algorithms every day according to their interests and some users are calling them restrictive and appealing to other applications or portals where they have more freedom in content and scope.
Wasp Barcode Technologie Predictions
Brian Sutter Director of Wasp Barcode Technologie shared a study with a few aspects he believes will be a trend for the rest of the year.
- Brands will increasingly rely on Visual Content thanks to platforms such as Instagram, Snapchat or Pinterest.
- More and more companies will allow users to generate their own content and become micro-influencers. 85% of consumers rely more on content generated by others than on those generated by brands.
Convice & Convert Forecasts
This blog describe the pillars that can guarantee the success of any brand. The first is creative formats which combine traditional tools such as blogs or ebooks, with the rise of audiovisual pieces, widgets, plugins and other alternatives that support what you share.
And in second place they argue that deeper and more specific content is the key to attracting new customers or visitors. It is necessary to use traffic strategies so the audience have more exposure to what you offer.
Trends in web design
This 2017 modular designs are still a favorite for Internet users because they delimit each content and capture the attention with greater force. Likewise, the use of colors predominates to generate emotions with vibrating, powerful and brilliant shades.
According to a research done by UXDesign.CC there are a few steps that the programmer must take into account in order for his work to be successful with the audience.
- Create partnerships between different brands to connect experiences through the web 2.0
- Implements new interaction formats or interfaces
- Refer to the menu frame, the pop up menu and the flashing menu
- Try out divided screen as they give the sensation to the user is reading a book
- Get rid of traditional navigation bars